Tiller Engineering Announces NATE STAR Initiative Membership
Tiller Engineering Inc. is proud to announce that they have been accepted into the NATE STAR Initiative!
The National Association of Tower Erectors (NATE) designed the NATE STAR Initiative program to help companies operate safely while recognizing tower erectors who voluntarily adhere to higher standards. It emphasizes Safety, Training, Accountability and Reliability (STAR) by asking participants to commit to required levels of training, site safety audits, and the implementation of safety programs while adhering to industry best practices.
The NATE STAR program requires that contractors:
- provides specific training and certifications to tower climbers and managers in the field.
- implement a Safety and Health and Accident Prevention Program
- ensure that there will be a competent person for health and safety on all job sites at all times
- conduct and submit site safety audits for 10% of projects
- deploy and abide by various NATE mandated standards, checklists, and reports
Acceptance into the STAR Initiative helps to show Tiller’s Engineering’s dedication to the safety of its employees, while recognizing the company as an industry leader in safety!