Engineering & Design
We offer quality design engineering for steel, concrete, and wood structures for telecoms, heavy industrial, infrastructure and energy industries. Our skilled team of structural engineers use the latest software and tools to have provided thousands of engineering designs.
- Design of new tower structures
- Fall Arrest Design
- Engineered lifts/lift plans
- Solar Panel Rooftop Installation Design
- Design of new telecommunications buildings
- Steel, concrete, and wooden structure engineering
- Foundation design
- Retaining Wall Design
- Design of antenna mounts, rooftop builds and co-locates
- Dimensional mapping of antennas and tower structures
- Full site layout
- Drafting and detailing
- Design analysis of existing assets
Asset Integrity & Inspections
Asset integrity & inspections services are one of our specialties. Whether it’s telecommunication towers, infrastructure, or energy sites, our team of engineers and field specialists are here to make sure everything is running smoothly and up to date with all the latest rules and regulations.
- Structural Analysis
- Inspection of Fall Arrest systems
- Building Condition Assessments
- Reinforcing upgrades of existing structures
- Aerial inspections
- Priority-based inspection reports
- Preventative maintenance schedules
- Forensic Investigations
- Design of custom ice shields
- Robotic Inspections
Project Management & Consulting
Our project management and consulting services offer a wide range of solutions for construction and industrial sites, including quality assurance, safety audits, project management and control, decommissioning of existing sites, and site clean-up.
- Quality Assurance
- Construction Contract Administration
- Risk based assessment of facilities
- Safety training/consulting
- Safety audits
- Project Management and control
- Decommissioning of existing sites and site clean-up
- Inspection of Fall Arrest systems to CSA standards
Looking for a quality solution?
At Tiller, we welcome projects of all sizes with open arms. Whether you’re in need of a comprehensive solution for your engineering, or inspection needs, or simply have a question, we encourage you to reach out to us. Our team is ready and eager to assist you in finding the perfect fit for you.